Refund & Return Policy
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the quality of our prints and other photo gift products, please immediately contact our Customer Support Team via the Contact Form.
Please have your order number with you to assist us to resolve any problems promptly.
If any products ordered by you arrive damaged or are otherwise not of merchantable quality you may have:
(a) rights under this Return and Refund Policy; and
(b) legal rights and remedies under the Trade Practices Act 1974 (Cth), Competition and Consumer Act 2010 or under other consumer laws applying in each State and Territory, to have the Product replaced, repaired, or to receive a refund of the price paid by you for the product.
In some circumstances we may request you return the product to us via our Reply Paid address so we can assess the products before we agree to provide you with an appropriate remedy. However, the products must be returned within a reasonable period and we may also ask you to demonstrate that the problem with the product was not your fault.
Once we identify the problem with the product, our Customer Support Team will contact you to discuss an appropriate remedy, which may include, either a replacement, repair, or refund. For example, if your order arrives damaged, we will arrange to either replace the product or refund the price to you.
We do not accept responsibility to provide a replacement or refund in these circumstances:
1. because the actual colours or tones differ to the colours and tones displayed on your monitor (unless this is due to fault on the part of us or our agents and contractors in connection with the production of your order); or
2. where poor quality prints and other photo gift products are produced due to:
• your decision to use a low resolution or poor quality image;
• errors in spelling, punctuation or accuracy of any text entered by you;
• poor placement of images, text or embellishments by you;
• poor border selection, cropping of images or formatting of images by you; or
• errors that you have made in selecting the size or type of product (for example you have selected matte finish for digital prints when you had actually wanted gloss prints); or
3. if you have simply changed your mind as you no longer require the order or find it cheaper elsewhere.
We recommend you carefully preview any orders before adding them to your shopping cart as we cannot normally cancel or adjust orders due to their personalised nature.
This Refund and Returns Policy is not intended to exclude or limit any legal rights and remedies you may have under the Trade Practices Act, Competition and Consumer Act, as well as under States and Territories laws.
HN Refund and Returns Policy Version 2.0 December 2010